- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
The Household Cavalry Museum is unlike any other military museum because it offers a unique ‘behind-the-scenes’ look at the work that goes into the ceremonial duties and operational role of The Household Cavalry. From a glazed screen inside the Museum, visitors can view into the working stables of The Queen’s Life Guard.
Visitors can see troopers working with horses in the original 18th century stables and hear first hand accounts of their rigorous and demanding training.
The Museum comes alive with compelling personal stories, interactive displays and stunning rare objects – many on display to the public for the first time.
The Household Cavalry Museum sits within Horse Guards in Whitehall, central London, one of the city’s most historic buildings. Dating from 1750, it is still the headquarters of the Household Division, in which the Household Cavalry has performed the Queen’s Life Guard in a daily ceremony that has remained broadly unchanged for over 350 years.
Online Jobs in London, UK Search and find all latest Online jobs in England. Apply online with ukstreet.co.uk on all listed Online jobs in all major cities of United Kingdom. Street Maps editor partnering Free Classifieds Ads in the UK.
Online Jobs in London · Jobs in Kingston · Online Jobs in Epsom