- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
REMOVAL SERVICES :
Make Move Easy entered the business of removals six years ago to fulfill a major void in the removals and storage services within the Greater London areas, including Canary Wharf, Camden, Putney, Clapham, Dulwich and beyond .
OUR TRACK RECORD SPEAKS FOR ITSELF :
We are so confident of our value-for-money service that we invite you to compare our removal services quote or Man & Van services quote with any other service provider in the region. Our confidence comes from our strong record of service excellence and customer testimonials, that confirms Make Move Easy as a reliable, efficient and professional removals company servicing the Greater London area .
About Us :
Committed to relieving you of the stress of relocation
Our journey to be the best in the business :
It all started six years ago when we decided to put together a team of the best professionals in the removals and packaging & storage business, with a focused commitment to offer efficient, reliable and professional services in the Greater London area. Today, we proudly stake our claim as the:
- Best Removal services company in London
- Best Packaging and Storage services company in London
- Best Rubbish Removal and Cleaning service in London Change is constant and that’s why we exist : London has been a hub of dynamic activity with more people and businesses relocating to and from the city. The problem is that with each relocation looming in the near future, there is an increase in the levels of stress regarding the forthcoming packing and removal of household items. Most items will need to be taken along, while some will be discarded. The worry is always regarding precious and fragile items, and of course, large-sized furniture, beds etc that can present quite a challenge to the owner. And with some reason.Cases have been reported of items being damaged in transit due to poor packaging. Or, where storage is involved, due to poor conditions at the storage location.