- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
About Reston Waste :
Reston Waste is a family run business which has been operating in London since 1998. Renowned as London’s top waste management service, we have a taskforce of over 26 vehicles all under 3 years old, fitted with the latest real-time tracking system to allow reliable scheduled appointments.
Situated in a prime location in London, we offer sustainable waste management solutions to our customers ranging from skip hire to wait and load, roll on roll offs, grabs, tippers and rubbish clearance services.
With over 95% of all our waste recycled, we work closely with our customers to make sure their environmental impact and removal costs are kept to a minimum.
For a fast, efficient service, call one of our experts for advice. We guarantee friendly and welcoming staff who make every effort to ensure your experience with Reston Waste is satisfactory.
Frequently Asked Questions About Skip Hire :
What happens with my wast?
All waste is taken to our Material Recycling Facility in Wimbledon. Here it goes through a mechanical and manual treatment process which separates the different materials. These are then recycled in various ways. Waste that cannot be recycled is used for energy creation .
How much notice do I need to give?
24 hour notice is usually required for deliveries, collections and exchanges. However, if you call us early, we can offer same day service for local areas. We can guarantee a next day service for either the morning or afternoon. For people who have a tight schedule, we will do out utmost to work around your requirements.
Where can I have my skip dropped?
Skips can be dropped on a private property such as your drive or on the road outside your house. Skips can also be dropped at business, offices or factories. For contractors and builders, we also offer waste disposal services for customer locations.