- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Pollen Street Social is a contemporary bistro offering deformalised fine dining in Mayfair. The flagship restaurant of renowned chef Jason Atherton, it houses a restaurant, social bar, dessert bar and private dining room, and holds one Michelin star.
For birthdays or business, romance or carousing, “flawless” Pollen Street Social is “the perfect restaurant” – whether you’re wearing jeans or a suit. It really is ‘social’ too, so start with a cocktail in the “ever-so-cool” bar, a taster of the invention and attention to detail to come.
Main man Jason Atherton is opening restaurants at breakneck speed, but this is his special project and the focus of his “imaginative yet approachable” cuisine: scallop carpaccio with kohlrabi, pomelo, yuzu jam, black olive and samphire is an austerely simple assembly of bracing flavours, while playful complexity shows in the signature ‘full English breakfast’ – an eggshell filled with slow-cooked egg, tomato purée, bacon and mushrooms.
Online Jobs in London, UK Search and find all latest Online jobs in England. Apply online with ukstreet.co.uk on all listed Online jobs in all major cities of United Kingdom. Street Maps editor partnering Free Classifieds Ads in the UK.
Online Jobs in London · Jobs in Kingston · Online Jobs in Epsom