- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Stylish and accessible interiors shop Pitfield London is spread across a big double-fronted former office block, and is the retail arm of celebrated interior designer Shaun Clarkson. Clarkson (and business partner Paul Brewster) fill the space with pieces procured at home and abroad (the resourceful pair travel every month and raid local markets and manufacturers) and you’ll find all manner of stylish homewares, from brightly coloured 1970s sofas to vintage glasswear.
Stock is replenished constantly, giving passers-by every reason to make a daily stop, if only to linger in its café which serves stacks of meringues and cakes with the papers. When we visited, an arty local sat by the window with a designer dog that we suspected might have been brought in for aesthetic effect.
In short, it’s the kind of lifestyle space you could imagine in the Meatpacking District of New York, or El Born in Barcelona.
Online Jobs in London, UK Search and find all latest Online jobs in England. Apply online with ukstreet.co.uk on all listed Online jobs in all major cities of United Kingdom. Street Maps editor partnering Free Classifieds Ads in the UK.
Online Jobs in London · Jobs in Kingston · Online Jobs in Epsom