- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Welcome to James Removals :
James Removals is a well-established, family-run company which employs a uniformed and fully trained workforce. All our staff, from the office to the unpacker, have been carefully selected for their courtesy and experience.
Based in Blackheath, London SE3, James Removals is recognised as a professional mover throughout London and Kent. We are recommended by all estate agents in areas such as Bromley, Beckenham and Greenwich.
James carries out UK national and international home or office removals, travelling to France, Spain and Ireland on a regular basis with full or part loads. We also carry out export packing and shipping from our own depot.
From begining to end, James Removals will take care of your move with our own staff, vehicles and storage facilities.
- How much will I pay and are there any concealed costs?
No, we operate a system which is all-inclusive and includes estimating, insurance, boxes, packing materials and tape.
- Are you insured?
- What happens if there is a breakage?
It’s a rare occurrence – we really are that careful. In the unlikely event of this happening, all breakage claims are dealt with efficiently and amicably.
- Do you supply packing boxes and packing materials?
We supply a whole range of protective equipment including various -sized boxes, garment carriers, tape, bubble wrap and packing paper. Any special requirements are attended to.
- Can you do my packing?
Yes, we have trained staff including female packers for those customers who feel more comfortable with that arrangement.
- Do your staff smoke on the job?
No, all our well-trained staff have strict codes of conduct in respect of behaviour and dress which includes not smoking while working. We also have a non-smoking crew available.
- What about storage?
We have very extensive storage arrangements; in fact, about ten per cent of our business involves some sort of storage – we can offer you the best rates available, whilst providing quick and efficient access.
- Pianos: I have a grand piano – does it present any problems?
Well, moving pianos is highly specialised; we often move them, but it does involve a lot of expertise and there will be an extra charge involved.