- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
About Us :
At Clockwork Removals we pride ourselves in having UK wide coverage whilst maintaining valuable local expertise. We are committed to ensuring your move goes seamlessly whether you are moving locally, nationally or internationally.
Contact your local Clockwork branch :
Clockwork have branches at locations stretching right across the UK. So wherever your are looking to move to and from, we have the local knowledge and expertise combined with the national reach to move you from Lands End to John O’Groats with the same high standards of professionalism .
Guide to Moving :
At Clockwork we aim to make moving home as simple and straightforward as possible. All of our residential home moves follow a simple six-step process:
1. From your very first enquiry you will speak with your Move Manager who, alongside your Personal Move Co-ordinator will manage the whole of your move.
2. Your Move Manager will arrange to visit you in your home to discuss your moving requirements, present our range of moving services and assess the volume of your belongings.
3. We’ll send you a personalised quote with a clear breakdown of costs and timescales for the move. This will include details of all timings, transport methods, moving services and team members.
4. We know you need time and space to read and compare quotes, which is why your Move Manager will always be on hand to answer any further questions you may still have.
5. Once you have chosen your personal moving package, your Personal Move Co-ordinator will ensure that everything runs smoothly. If required our dedicated removals team will see that everything is logically packed, secured and boxed.
6. On the day of the move, the removals team will guarantee a seamless delivery of your precious belongings to your new home and unpack them if you require.
If you are planning a move, our easy-to-follow moving checklist can help you plan for the big day.
Storage to suit your individual needs :
At Clockwork our storage solutions are designed to help you, whatever your situation and requirements.
Whether you’re looking to sell your home, relocate overseas, free up valuable office space or simply create some extra living space, our professional storage facilities are located throughout the UK so you can choose to store your belongings close to your home or office, wherever in the country that may be. This also means that should you wish to view your storage with us, we can arrange for this at a time convenient to you and assist you where required.
All of our modern and purpose built storage centres are designed with our clients’ varying needs in mind, which allows us to store everything from documents to desks, soft furnishings to files and even accommodating prized art or wine collections.