- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Located on Bruton Street, Hakkasan Mayfair spans two floors for up to 220 guests. The lower ground floor encapsulates the traditional intimate Hakkasan setting surrounded by intricate wooden screens, whilst the ground floor features a relaxed dining space combined with a vibrant bar area.
Executive Head Chef Tong Chee Hwee oversees the kitchen, where dishes unique to Hakkasan Mayfair have been created, such as steamed New Zealand mini lobster, Black truffle roast duck, and Sliced blue abalone in Hakka sauce. Chef Tong is based at HKK, Hakkasan’s sister restaurant located in the heart of the City, where he and his kitchen constantly develop and evolve their dishes in the restaurant’s innovative environment.
In October 2011, less than a year after opening, Hakkasan Mayfair was awarded a Michelin star and has maintained it ever since.
Smart casual. No sportswear. Jeans are permitted as long as they are worn smartly with shoes and a collared shirt. Please do not wear hats inside.
Online Jobs in London, UK Search and find all latest Online jobs in England. Apply online with ukstreet.co.uk on all listed Online jobs in all major cities of United Kingdom. Street Maps editor partnering Free Classifieds Ads in the UK.
Online Jobs in London · Jobs in Kingston · Online Jobs in Epsom