- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Long term storage London :
Your items are stored in 250 cubic foot containers. We just need 72 hours notice for storage inspections when we can bring your container to an indoor loading area. This long term storage London based service is fully managed, so one of our porters will be with you at all times and we keep a detailed inventory of everything in your container.
Storing for shorter periods :
Containerised Storage can also be an economical option for short term storage. If there’s a lag between moving dates, why not put items you need access to in our Self Storagewarehouse and everything else can go into Containerised Storage until you’re ready to move in.
About Us :
Alexanders Removals and Storage is one of London’s premier removals and storage companies. In the last year, we’ve successfully completed over 700 London house removals, from small studio flats to Nash mansions. We also specialise in complex business relocationsand business storage services, school removals and office removals, with prestigious clients such as Lufthansa German Airlines and the Salvation Army on our books.
Husband and wife team, Alex and Sam Pope, started Alexanders as one-man-and-a-van operation back in 2002. They soon found that customers loved Alex’s can-do attitude and Sam’s intelligent approach to getting the job done while still being mindful of the mixed emotions people feel when they’re moving home or business.
When Alex and Sam discovered the world of Self Storage and Containerised Storage, it seemed the perfect complement to their removals service.
We take great pride in the fact that almost half of our customers have either recommended us or used us before. In fact, the National Guild of Removers and Storers has independently recorded that over 98% of our customers rate our service as either ‘excellent’ or ‘good’. But don’t take our word for it. Here are just some of the lovely things our customers have said about us.